|Monet-Impression Soleil Levant|
|Caillebotte-Pont de l'Europe|
Join us for a tour of Impressionist Paris and the Seine Valley including Rouen, Giverny, Moret sur Loing and Auvers sur Oise where we will follow in the footsteps of Renoir, Monet, Sisley, van Gogh and others. Book Today. Space is limited.
Tour date: April 10-17
- Paris: Montmartre and other Parisian sites that inspired the Impressionists
- Visit the Orsay Museum where many masterpieces of Impressionism are on display
- Rouen: visit Notre Dame Cathedral, often the subject of
paintings by Monet
- Giverny: visit the house and garden of Monet ; Also we will tour
the special exhibit featuring Caillebotte
- Moret sur Loing and Barbizon: Visit the village often painted by Sisley ; as well as Barbizon, famous for its school of painting
- Auvers sur Oise: Van Gogh’s life ended in this little village
outside of Paris ; we will visit the inn where he lived and the cemetery where he lays alongside his beloved brother Theo.
|van Gogh-Church in Auvers|
For more information and reservation, visit In the Footsteps of Impressionists or call toll free
866 313 2856.
#ParisTour #VisitFrance #Impressionism