So you’ve finally decided on one of our luxurious European tour packages. Congratulations! Now it’s time to get packing. Packing for a European vacation isn’t quite the same as packing for a trip within your own country. In the hustle and bustle of your packing, it’s very easy to forget some of the essentials and when you’re traveling to a foreign country, forgetting these essentials may prove to be detrimental! Here’s our list of often-forgotten items that you are certain to need on your trip:
- Your Passport – you won’t get very far without this travel necessity!
- Medications – in the excitement of traveling, it can be very easy to forget needed medications or first-aid supplies.
- Electrical adapter – If you’re traveling with electronics, you’ll need to get your hands on an adapter.
- Extra camera batteries – don’t lack on the photos just because you forget to bring along an extra battery or two!
- A sleeping mask and/or earplugs – these supplies come in handy both on the plane and in noisy hotels. Remember, a great night of sleep helps you to get the most out of your vacation!
- Sunglasses – The European sun can be blazing and it’s easy to forget about this essential and stylish staple.
- A light jacket and long pair of pants – if you’re traveling in the spring or summer, it can be very easy to forget that some warmer clothing is crucial. Additionally, some museums or tour spots may require your legs or shoulders to be covered.
There’s no doubt about it – realizing that you forgot something can truly put a damper on your vacation. Remember these essential easily-forgotten items and have a truly amazing getaway!