Traveling can be hectic when you are simply by yourself and when you add children into the mix? Talk about chaotic - especially when there’s a flight involved! Unfortunately, there is no scientific method to keep the flying madness at bay, but there are some great ways to ensure that you get the most out of your travels and out of your European tour packages. Check out these tips for flying with your little travel companion:
- · Pack their favorite toys or stuffed animals so they are occupied during the lengthy flight.
- · Bring different back-up activities, such as coloring books or an iPad with animated games and videos.
- · Get them up and moving every hour or so. This can be as simple as walking to the bathroom and back! This will help them to move their muscles, avoiding stiffness or soreness.
- · Purchase flight-friendly snacks, such as pretzels or goldfish crackers. This will keep them full over the flight and avoid potentially picky eaters from going hungry.
- · Snuggle up and get cozy! Bring a cozy blanket and pillow that they love, along with a favorite stuffed animal so that they feel at home and comfy.
There are so many ways to ensure successful travels with your child! The best thing is to find a routine that works best for you and your family. Just plan ahead, stay organized, and most importantly have fun!