Provence Escapade Escorted Tour
This spring discover the best Provence has to offer.
Join our small group for a memorable journey through Provence. Together, we will explore the many treasures of this sunny land from its rich historical past to its unique traditions and savoir vivre. You will discover beautiful architecture dating back to the Romans and magnificent landscapes of fragrant hills, lavender fields, vineyards and picturesque villages. More importantly, on this journey you will find your senses stimulated in so many ways from the special light that inspired the impressionist painters to the smell and taste of the many Provencal specialties.
Date: May 18-23, 2013
Save: $100 per person if booked by February 28
|Point du Gard|
- Medieval heritage: Avignon's Pope's Palace; Ste. Trophime Cathedral; Abbaye de Senanque
- Roman architecture : Pont Du Gard ; Arles' Arena and Vaison la Romaine
- Irresistible Provencal towns: Avignon ; St. Remy de Provence; Aix en Provence
- Picturesque perched villages: Gordes; les Baux; Roussillon
- Savoir vivre :: colorful markets ; Chateauneuf du Pape wine tasting; olive oil tasting
- Beautiful landscape : Alpilles Hills; Luberon National Park; vineyards and lavender fields
- Discover Marseille – European Cultural Capital 2013